The onset of COVID-19 is threatening vulnerable children, and the organizations supporting them, in an extraordinary way.
On March 26th, 2020 Comic Relief US, the organization behind the Red Nose Day campaign to end child poverty, hosted a virtual roundtable of nonprofit leaders for an in-depth conversation on the impact of COVID-19.
- Alison Moore, CEO, Comic Relief US (moderator)
- Jim Balfanz, CEO, City Year
- Katie Fitzgerald, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Feeding America
- Adam Fraser, Chief Executive, Laureus Sport for Good
- Kevin Ryan, President and CEO, Covenant House
- Lorelei Williams, SVP, Grants Programs, Comic Relief US